Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Video Review #5

Mom - Non-Verbal
Mom and Henry continue to target Objective 5 use of non-verbals in a few different activities.



Mom - Give/Put
Various RCR activities with Mom and Henry in giver-puter roles.



Dad - Non-Verbal
Like I mentioned in the video, I'm not sure this was a good activity to target objective 5 after all because he's done this so many times and he knows his role pretty well. I just gotta get him to stop tasting the batter!



Dad - Give/Put
In these videos, I'm thought I was doing RCR until I started editing the video and remembered that I'm not supposed to talk for that - but still think this was a productive activity regardless. Another thing I observed was that even though I did all these videos last night in a span of about an hour and a half, I don't think it seemed forced to him. To me, it was a little rushed but the point I'm trying to make is that he seemed to go along with everything without a fight so I guess he was enjoying himself somewhat.

No comments: